The Sixth Form Curriculum Enrichment Programme has been carefully designed to enrich the Curriculum that pupils experience in the Sixth Form. It aims to provide pupils with opportunities to experience an increased variety of activities during Year 13. These activities take place each Thursday afternoon during the school year. Most modules are delivered in school with one option being delivered in conjunction with the North West Centre for Learning Development (NWCLD).
Courses available are:
• Art in the Real World – Design for Living;
• Community Service;
• European Studies
• Introduction to Web Design with Dreamweaver;
• Introduction to Games Programming with Python;
• Music Technology;
• Psychology – An Introduction;
• Science in the Workplace;
• Mandarin Chinese
• Soccer/Multi Gym
• Sport Leadership Award;
• Young Enterprise Company Programme.
The purpose of the programme is to broaden the syllabus in areas relevant to their A Level subjects or possible career choices.
Top Of Page